Title: Don’t Get Left Behind in the Digital Brokerage Revolution: Strategies for Success
Duration: 37:00 mins
- Prasad Gollapalli, CEO & Founder of Trucker Tools
- Michelle Potter, Sr. Director of Strategic Development of England Logistics
Description: There’s an old adage in the tech industry: adapt or die. The same could be said for today’s freight brokerage industry, which is undergoing
These and other issues will be tackled in an interactive discussion featuring Prasad Gollapalli, founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, which operates one of the industry’s fastest-growing, broker-focused platforms for shipment and capacity visibility, predictive freight matching and carrier relationship management – and is an integrated McLeod Software solution partner. Joining Prasad will be Michelle Potter, Senior Director, Strategic Development with England Logistics. The session will address topics including:
- What are the key barriers to growth for today’s brokers and their carrier-partners?
- How do you stay abreast of emerging technologies, and evaluate their capability to complement and enhance your McLeod Software? How
toyou select and integrate these technologies, what should you look for to enhance TMS performance, what are the top 5 questions you should be asking?
- How do you bring your workforce along in the journey as a change agent, helping them adjust culturally as you streamline business processes and employ new enabling new technologies?
- Fighting FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and overcoming traditional inertia and resistance to change as new technologies emerge and are deployed.
Standing pat is not an option. Learn from this session concrete steps you can take to develop the right strategies and tactics, make smart decisions, evolve your business and extend the value of your McLeod Software investment, and keep moving forward in ways that turn disruptive change to competitive advantage.