SALT LAKE CITY, UT – England Logistics, one of the nation’s top freight brokerage firms, today announced the launch of the company’s new Atlas Now platform to enhance carrier experience through advanced technology.
Powered by Trucker Tools, Atlas Now provides carriers with robust, easy-to-use features accessible at their fingertips, free of charge. The most significant benefit of the tool is the ability for carriers to view, negotiate, and book loads at their convenience. Atlas Now also provides carriers with options to locate discounted fuel, view and request quotes on tire options, and pursue factoring services. New features are being added regularly.
Powered by Trucker Tools, Atlas Now provides carriers with robust, easy-to-use features accessible at their fingertips, free of charge.
Basic features are available to all carriers. England Logistics network carriers receive additional enhanced features as a benefit of their relationship with the company. It is the only app to provide this level of comprehensive service to network carriers.
Carriers can access the following functionality through the Atlas Now app:
- Search and quote loads with England Logistics
- Search for reloads
- Post capacity, save search preferences, and opt-in to receive matching notifications
- Book loads when convenient with the one-click Book It Now® feature
- Identify England Carrier Services (ECS) fuel network stops along routes to obtain fuel discounts
- Contact the ECS team for tires, fuel, maintenance, and factoring services
- Review tires for purchase and request a quote
Atlas Now is available free of charge by visiting ELAtlasNow.com from a mobile device or desktop.
To become an England Logistics network carrier visit https://www.englandlogistics.com/carriers/.